Twilight Prince with a Volvo Twilight wishes

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ragdoll Card

This weekend we had my grandparents come and stay and I got my Nan to make a card with me. We used a stamp that my Mum got on Friday called "Charlotte" the ragdoll and I really really liked her, so I begged Mum to let us use her and she did - Thank you Mum.


My Nan is not really into making things, but I showed her what to do and our cards are almost the same but mine is the pink one and Nans is the blue one.

6 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

They are lovely Emma. You must be a good teacher. Your Nan's card is almost as good as your own!
What a lucky girl to be able to use your Mum's wonderful stamp collection.
Love Lynne. X

Unknown said...

Emz - pop on over to Mum's blog as there is an award waiting there for you. Hopefully it will give you the boost you've been lacking!

Love Mum x

Carly said...

This is very cute. I love how you colored these pretty images.

xxCARLYxx

Carly said...

I have something for you on my blog.

xxCARLYxx

Carly said...

Hey Emz,
I have something for you on my blog.

xxCARLYxx

Kristin said...

These are really nice cards! :D
Guess you and your grandma had a nice time making them together! :)

I hope to see more of your cards! ;)

Have a nice day!