Twilight Prince with a Volvo Twilight wishes

Monday, September 29, 2008

Skating Gala & Ally Pally Weekend!

On Friday I was skating at the Gala at my local ice rink. I did a rountine with my synchro team and we did really well. We've no pictures yet, but I will post some as soon as we get them.

Straight after the Gala we went to stay in London with my grandparents and I got to go to Ally Pally (Alexandra Palace) in London with my Mum yesterday, it was really cool and loads of fun. It was my first time ever at a stamp show and I got to buy some really great stuff, Mum has taken a picture of it for me, I cant wait to start using them and entering some more challenges and just making loads of things. I especially cant wait to make some bracelets which we saw being demonstrated.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

And Here is a picky of my goodies.

lol Mum x

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

Carly said...

Hey Emz,
I love to go ice skating. I can't wait to see pictures! PS:I added a new guestbook to my blog. I also added some really groovy tunes.

xxCARLYxx